Sunday, August 2, 2009

Change of Pace

Rotation 1 - January 2021

Nickoli Frader is 24

College is over.......I'm sad about it, but not for the reason most people are. I love to learn! I've always been a bit of a nerd and college was simply heaven for me. But now it's over and I'm forced to get a life. I moved to Crystal Bay because it has the small town feel without being a small town! I rented one of the renovated factory lofts. I don't really know what I want to do. I have a law degree, but I don't know if that's what I want to do. So I've decided to try out a few other things before committing to practicing law.
The night life here leaves something to be desired! I met a really cute girl named Janet. She was just gorgeous and had.......well I don't know......a GLOW about her. She's the kind of woman that simply pulls you in and makes you want to stay!
She has a great sense of humor and just seems like such a fun person. And I really need some fun in my life. In college, I was just so focused on school and doing well that I never really took the time to do much of anything else! We exchanged numbers and I hoped that we could get together soon. She really is very beautiful........
I headed over to The Last Simolean to get in some poker. I am very good at the mechanics of poker and can usually rack in the dough by playing people. But like I said, the night life is pretty dull here right now so I didn't get a chance to make any money.
I'm really not much of a cook and I guess that needs to change. I don't have anyone to cook for me and I can't live off of sandwiches forever! Maybe Janet is a good cook.......
So my first choice outside of law was education........I mean what could be better for a nerd like me? But alas, I seemed to have been wrong! I got fired on my first day as a playground monitor. Damn snot-nosed little brats! Ugh, I guess my destiny really is to become a lawyer!


*Poor Nickoli. He actually got fired in the education career path and demoted on his third day in the law career path......he is just so VERY unlucky when it comes to jobs!!! There aren't many pics for his first update because he really didn't do much! But there is more in store for Nickoli Frader!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Nickoli! I guess if he was a Sims 3 sim he would have the unlucky trait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually give my sims two random traits like the Sims 3 and try to incorporate them into the game play but he didn't roll unlucky......maybe I should change his!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Nickoli! I was going to say the same thing as Shana - seems like he's definitely an unlucky Sim!

    ReplyDelete