Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Gotta Big Ego!!

Rotation 1 - April 2021

Janet is 24

So I went on a date with this guy named Nickoli. He seemed nice enough, but I keep running into all these guys who want to be "together". Ugh. Why would I want to waste time checking in with some guy? I just want someone (or a few someones) to hang out with and have fun. Geez, why is everyone so serious?!
Nickoli came over and we had a little fun, I even made him one of my famous salads. But after that, I was like, "Why are you still here?" Maybe I'm a little too harsh. But I mean really, I don't want to be bothered with all that. Just looking for fun right now. I need to find a guy that understands that!
Alli Landry is one of my co-workers and I decided to invite her over one day. I never really have that many female friends so I thought I would give her a chance. She seems like a nice girl and when these guys start driving me crazy, I'm going to want someone to hang out with!
I'm not a bad person, but I mean c'mon, look at me! I know that I look good and it just doesn't seem fair to keep all of that to myself! And I have yet to meet even ONE guy who is deserving of being with me exclusively. Does that make me conceited? Maybe, but I don't care! Janet Peterson is HOT!
Since my quest for a good time seemed to be continually thwarted by these clingy guys, I decided to treat myself to a nice dinner at the Bayside Cafe. Living alone has perks like that! I don't have anyone to take care of but ME and I love it!!
Why is it that these guys want steady relationships? This isn't high school! I never really was the "going steady" kind of girl. I mean guys have always been drawn to me and I've always enjoyed the attention. Boyfriends get jealous, and who needs that?
Even though I've had trouble with guys, I really do love living in Crystal Bay. It's really a beautiful place. I hope to buy one of the little houses by the water when I get some money. I've always wanted to live by the water.After eating a delicious meal, I decided to head over the Last Simolean. I'm glad I did! I ran into a guy, Brandon Lillard, who seems like he will be just the thing I was looking for. I was inwardly laughing at his cheesy come-on lines. Little did he know, they were unneccessary!
I had to work early the next day so I waited until I got off to give Brandon a call. That kilt threw me off a little, but he was still so very cute! And he's a little casanova when he isn't slinging those silly pick-up lines around.......
I invited him inside to we could get better acquainted. This is what I was looking for, just a cute guy and a good time; no strings, no promises, just good clean fun.........well, maybe not CLEAN.....
Yes, I think Mr. Brandon Lillard is just the thing I was looking for.........I was beginning to worry, I thought I was giving off girlfriend vibes! I guess there was no need to worry, I AM after all Janet Peterson!

*I love Janet! I'm actually a little behind on posting and I've almost finished the first rotation. Janet is really having a lot of adventures in dating and I can't wait to post them for you to see! She is such a character!!!
Title of this post came from Beyonce's Ego

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like Janet too. I'm not much for romance sims, but whe I do ind those that I like I do a happy dance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Janet too. Romance Sims can be a lot of fun, and they're always good for adding drama to the hood. ;) LOL, the title of this entry fits, Janet does have a big ego! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to wonder how long Janet can keep up this sort of lifestyle! She certainly has a lot of fun, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete