Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Need A Girl

Rotation 1 - July 2021

Nickoli Frader is 24

So my gig with the law office is going alot better than teaching. I guess law was just my destiny! I tried talking Ann Marie Carmichael into funding a law office for me, but she didn't bite. I guess there aren't really that many legal disputes going on in Crystal Bay right now. But trust me, it's coming! I've been feeling a bit lonely lately.......guess I should do something about that.......

It's pretty sad actually.......here's my daily routine: I get up in the mornings and go over the cases I am to brief for the day (right now I'm just a lowly legal secretary). I find that if I go over them before I actually get to work, by the time I get there I won't feel so overwhelmed!

Then I get dressed in the plainest clothes I could possibly buy and head off to work. I don't plan to stay a legal secretary for very long. I mean there's nothing wrong with the job, but I have big plans, none of which include the luxurious life of a legal secretary!

I change clothes when I get off work and head out, hoping to meet a nice girl along the way. Janet Peterson was cute and we had a good roll in the hay, but I'm more of a relationship, settle down kind of guy. Janet would probably break out in hives if someone even MENTIONED "relationship" in conjunction with her name. She's the most relationship-phobic woman I have ever met!

Women like men who are dressed nice right? I mean that would score me some automatic points! I need all the help I can get. I don't think I'm a bad looking guy, but studying and school were kinda my life. And I'm happy with it for the most part. But every morning I wake up alone in an empty bed, it makes me just want to be a tad bit more social!

Next stop is the Last Simolean for a few drinks. I have to really watch my drinking. Even though I'm only 24, I had a bit of a problem in college with drinking. So I have to make sure that I don't let it get out of control now.
This blows! I've always had problems with women and drinking.......hell maybe that's why I was drinking so much come to think of it......I'm just so shy and clumsy around them until I'm drinking.....alcohol really does give you confidence! But this time around I'm just going to have to suck it up and put myself out there.
After a usually uneventful night, then it's on the couch in front of the tube for a few hours before heading off to bed to get ready for work the next day. I can't believe this is my life! How freaking sad is that?!

I thought my luck changed one fateful day when Milton Arnold called me. Milton and I had gotten to be pretty good friends and he is a great guy. He also has the cutest little girl I think I've ever seen. Milton knew about my little dry spell and said he thought he had the perfect girl for me. I asked him why she was perfect for me and not him (Milton is a single dad) and he said that Candi Harris really wasn't a kids type of woman. Candi?

Candi Harris is a very sexy blonde bombshell of a woman. Maybe a little too sexy for me! Who am I kidding? She is WAY too sexy for me! She has that bubbly personality that people usually attribute to blondes. She seemed nice.......

She asked me what I did and seemed really excited that I was on my way to becoming a lawyer. She said she was inbetween jobs at the time and was trying to decide what road she wanted to take. Well I can respect that as I had trouble deciding what I wanted to do.....then things started to take a turn for the worse.......
Candi seemed a bit too preoccupied with how much money I made. She wanted to know my salary, how much my rent was, if I had any savings......what the hell? I decided then and there that Ms. Candi Harris was between jobs not because she was trying to decide what she wanted to do, but because she was a freaking gold digger looking for a man to pay her way!

So I stopped all talk of money and told her that I didn't want to discuss it. She actually got pretty pissed! Ugh, Milton has just awful taste! I mean she's pretty, but how long can I look at that pretty face before she empties my bank account?
So she took off and to tell you the truth, it didn't bother me one bit! I was actually kind of glad. I just want a nice, wholesome girl who isn't into playing games because I'm not very good at them. Oh, who cares anyway. I've always been more partial to redheads!

And so begins another boring, uneventful day in the life of Nickoli Frader, attorney at law!

*This was my last saved up entry which sucks but hopefully I will have more time once the week winds down. Grad school is going to kick my behind! Ugh, anyway, Nickoli is a very interesting guy! One of the traits that he rolled was "drinking problem" so I'm trying to slowly incorporate that into his character. Candi was hilarious, all she wanted to talk about was money and Nick wasn't having it! She's a townie I created and I can't remember what her aspiration is, but I could have sworn it was romance and not fortune. But hey who knows. I've really got to catch up this blog! In game time, I'm actually already into round 2! And if I wait much longer, I won't remember the stories behind the pictures!!!

*On a happier note, I got a new laptop!!! So excited! It's an Asus with 6 gb of ram and a 500 gb hard drive. I never knew the sims 2 could look so good! It's like playing a whole new game! and now I can download butt loads of cc!!! I hope to start work on the newsletter next month and make it the winter edition. Some ideas that have been bouncing around my head is a section on spolighting businesses run by sims. You could submit photos of the business and a bio of the sim who runs it. If any of you have any ideas on something you would like to see in the newsletter, please let me know! I've already created a winter ad, so I'm pretty excited!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL at Candi the gold digger! Well, at least Nickoli learned early on what she was really after, but I'll bet he doesn't let Milton set him up on anymore dates after that. ;) Maybe he'll meet a nice girl soon that he can settle down with.

    Congrats on the new computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL gold diggers are fun! I feel for Nickoli though. I hope he finds a nice girl soon. Even if she isn't the one they can date and have some fun.

    The business idea sounds fun. I have a resturant in mind for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Nickoli! He's too cute a sim to be alone for long. But the gold digger was just too funny. XD

    Congrats on the new computer! Isn't it nice? And now you get to go on a spree.

    As for the newsletter, I like the idea of a theme. Sharing business would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, 6GB RAM! I'm very jealous!

    Poor Nickoli! He seems so lonely and then he finally gets a date and she turns out to be a gold digger. I'm glad he saw through Candi's games but I hope he finds someone more suitable for him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shana - thanks, I haven't really had to fully enjoy it - it took like 3 hours to load all of my games onto it!

    Riverdale - I'm excited to hear that you have a restuarant you want to add! Candi is hilarious! I made her as a townie, but I have a feeling that I will be adding her in as a playable very soon!

    Lunar - yes! I'm going to be a download manaic! My old laptop topped out at about 500 mb. I could have that much before it just slowed down to ridiculous proportions. So I'm excited to download a few lots that I had stayed away from because of the cc and space issues!

    Sullivan - I couldn't believe it when I saw it either! 6GB is more than I have ever had. It's an ASUS exclusive to Bestbuy and I think I got it for a really great deal! Nickoli will be just fine, he's just going through growing pains

    ReplyDelete